"Ok... wait a minute... I just realised that those are NOT clothes I sent. You managed to get my brother to go SHOPPING? WOW!" Ike sat back, eyes wide. "Ob and Stoney avoid shopping like the Black Plague! How did you ever manage that?"
Ike starts laughing, picking up an image of a startled sales clerk as Stoney tried to walk into the changing room with Alise. Stoney blushes bright red as she shares with the others.
"He tried to go into the dressing rooms with her... By The GODS! You so did NOT! Stoney what WERE you thinking? Oh strike that.. you guys are so alike!"
Stoney rolls his eyes, muttering. "I DID not go in to... I was trying to help... Alise doesn't know about modern..." He finally gives up and grits his teeth, not uttering another word as Ike goes on.
"Oh no.... the shoe store too? Stoney, 5 inch heels might look great, but they are a disaster to walk in!"
Everyone breaks into laughter and Stoney leans forward, dropping his head into his hands. His words come out muffled, "I was only trying to help..."
Alise smiles and kisses his cheek. "It was so sweet..."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments... we get comments....