Monday, December 13, 2010

The mood at the tavern this evening is light, people excited about hearing the band and the wet t-shirt contest. The bar is busy, Monty and Patti moving fast to keep up. There seems to be more young people, college age, and the shifters are present too.

The gars are getting the stage set up, and getting ready for the contestants, so have started a little early. Alise is upstairs with Raina, playing with her make up and clothes, just girl stuff and Raina is laughing at her. Alise acts like such a child at times but has a wicked sense of humor and so Raina tolerates the almost puppy like devotion and fascination with her tattoos. They were watching videos earlier but now are listening to some music that Alise likes and she touches her mind to Stoneys, Do you know this song? And she sings a bit to him,

Looking at all or nothing
Babe its you and i
With you i know that
I am good for something
So lets go give it a try
We got our backs against the ocean
Its just us against the world


Stoney laughs, I have heard it. If the band wont learn it, I will and sing it just for you.

Oh merci mon amour
. Alise responds smiling happily.

Stoney touches her mind again, What are you doing in Rainas room? Anything I need to know about??

Alise laughs and gives him a mental thump to the head. Now you are sounding like your brother. I am trying on clothes and such, that is all. Not that anything she has fits... but I like these leather things she has....

Come down here so I can see it....

Maybe...in a bit. If we can make this so I am not showing the world what is yours... oh. .and Raina has some very.. umm... interesting... videos.... you should see them Chiot... and she giggles..

Oh, so she did talk to you like she said she would? Tell me, what did you think of it? Anything you want to try?

Alise hesitates in her response... I do not know. Raina is very beautiful, what if you end up preferring her to me? I would be heart broken..

Non, Allie. .. it could never happen. You have my heart, my soul. If you want to play I will just watch...

But will that be any fun for you?


*J'aurai mon amusement avec vous après .....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments... we get comments....