Monty wasted no time in getting right to the point...."Patti, I know that my main job is to serve you in every way you demand...but I am a man in every way, and I feel stifled in this day and age serving you as a marmur in this small guise. I have the ability to change my appearance and I would like it very much if you would give me permission to take on the look of a young man of these times. " he looked pleadingly into her eyes and said.."I could be so much more help.I could bartend myself...and I could run errands that sometimes distract Jeb from his job."
Patti smiled tenderly and replied..."Monty,I had no idea you had such strong feelings about this...or that it was even possible; of course you may do what brings your heart joy,you will be with me for my whole life,so I want you to be happy too." Another man around the kitchen would be a help."
Monty grinned; "can I take some time now to do it?...I want to go find an outfit of clothes before I transform...for these will not fit after"...she nodded and after peeling some money out of her purse and pressing it into his hand he left....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments... we get comments....