I smile, letting just the tips of the fangs show. She doesn't draw back; good!
"Yes, I feel pain, but that wasn't even close to pain - and the pleasure? That wasn't just me, darlin'," I say, letting my Southern heritage come to the fore for a second. "That was the best sex I've had in… decades, at least. Most women just kind of lie there and take it; a few get involved and put something of themselves into it; but you - it's like you were starving and I was the last meal on earth."
I wrap my arms around her and squeeze her tight. My voice is quiet, reflective now. "You're amazing, Raina. Call me a selfish bastard, but I hope this won't be the last time."
She's quiet, and I let my eyes rove over her body. She's not fashionably gaunt, but I like a woman I can hug without fearing I'll break her. Her breasts are big but not huge, and they're all natural. Her legs are long and strong; I can testify to their strength, because they were around my waist at one point, and if I weren't tougher than the average human, she could have broken my back.
Then I notice the scars.
Old scars, mostly, a faint network of white lines, largely on her arms and back. There are none on her breasts, which makes me think she must've acquired the scars before she reached puberty. There's a bad one, just to the left of her spine and another on her right thigh. She must've nearly died both times. Most are nearly hidden by the tats, but vampire vision….
Should I ask, or leave well enough alone?
I nuzzle her neck, leave a trail of kisses, hot and wet, from her jugular to just behind her earlobe. She smiles and presses her body tight to mine. My voice is soft, close to her ear.
"Forgive me for asking, darlin', and don't feel like you have to answer - but those scars… how did you get them? Is there anyone I can kill for giving them to you - preferably slowly and painfully?"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments... we get comments....