Monday, December 13, 2010

The girls are laughing at how big Rainas clothes are for Alise. She tries on a deep purple suede halter, and loves it. “Oohh, this is nice and isn't too big.” The color is perfect for her eyes and hair. And along with the tight jeans she has on shows off her petite figure.

“Here, let me tighten this up and change the straps so your bra isnt sticking out and it might just work.” Raina adjusts the top so that it very nearly fits Alise.

“Can I wear it downstairs?” she asks.

Raina laughs, “Yes, yes, go show your gargoyle, so he can drool some more over you...”

“He does not drool....”

“Oh, I am betting he does, little one. Go...I'll be down in a few minutes” and Raina starts to straighten her room as Alise leaves. Raina is hoping to catch Nicholas for a few minutes before going downstairs herself. A few stolen moments, promises of what will come later, the thought making Raina weak kneed and shaky. Damn, I never thought anyone would get to me the way he does...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments... we get comments....