“And what makes you think that I have not killed them already? I know the scars are ugly, sorry if it turns you off. Lets just say my talent with a sword was not given by the gods, I earned it and my brothers made sure that I did.”
Memories flood Raina's mind and she firmly pushes them away. Still laying side by side, the vampires cock still inside her, she starts to thrust slowly against him. She can feel him getting harder and herself hotter.
“Turn me off? I don't think so,” and Nicholas grabs her ass, pulling her as close as he can, driving deep, but with an aching slowness that makes Raina moan loudly. Nicholas starts to kiss her, moving from her lips to her throat, caressing her breasts until she is breathless. “Gods, Nicholas, I am so close, this is driving me crazy...”
The vampire turns on his back taking Raina with him so that she mounted on top of him. With a wicked grin he says “Do as you wish m'lady.” And Raina returns the smile, riding him hard and fast until once again they are left panting and exhausted, but totally satisfied...for the moment....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments... we get comments....