Alise grabs Stoneys forearms, nails digging in as she moans. She pushes back as hard as she can, gasping, “Re'mi, I am going to.....”
“Let it go, Bebe, let go...”
Every inch of her body feels on fire as she explodes, but she doesnt stop, seeing the look on Stoneys face and knowing he is almost there too. She pushes back faster, feeling him get harder still. He moans as he cums in her, and the feel of his first jet has her cumming again...
Afterwards, they lay spooned together, talking and just content to be together. Stoney gently lifts her injured wrist and kisses it, the bruise getting darker.
“It doesnt hurt anymore.. see how good your kisses are?” Alise smiles, “I think I have many spots that need your attention...”
“Mmm..and those would be?” as he trails kisses down her neck and whispers of his love for her. He starts to sing softly for her...
The way you're bathed in light
reminds me of that night
god laid me down into your rose garden of trust
and I was swept away
with nothin' left to say
some helpless fool
yeah I was lost in a swoon of peace
you're all I need to find
so when the time is right
come to me sweetly, come to me
come to me
Alise smiles, touches Stoneys face, “I love you too. More than I have words to tell you....”
Stoney pulls her close and wraps his arms tight around her. “Rest Bebe. Remember Tori told us, you need to get enough rest.”
Alise dozes off in the safety of Stoneys arms. He lays awake, wanting to hold her for as long as he can before he goes to stone for the day. He hears the wolves howl again. Farther away now, but still too close for comfort.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments... we get comments....