Alise buries her face in Stoneys neck, trying to get as close as she can.. “I hate wolves....” and she whispers to him, “Re'mi, why is he here? And why does he still hate me so much? He made it sound like he was the one who killed me, or had me killed. And those poor girls, how awful... I wish I could remember more. Maybe there is something in that diary Mortuis found.” She sighs, * “Cette chose de mémoire est un casse-pieds.”
Stoney smiles holding her close, “It cant hurt to look through it. There might be a clue as to what happened. Its almost time for the next set, bebe. I dont want you to sit here alone..”
Alise smiles, “Its all right, Raina said she was coming back in a few minutes.”
“Then we will wait until Madame Raina comes back. I want to know you will be safe.”
*this memory thing is a pain in the ass
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments... we get comments....