Friday, March 4, 2011









"Soon Ramji. I promise. I told Ron I am not sure I will be at the Tavern tonight. I want to go talk to Erik about an offer he made."

The Rider leaned against the houseboat's railing, watching his old friend. "If you do anything foolish Ke, I am going to come beat you senseless. If you do not show Guunnar is going to come here himself. That Viking is mayhem when he is angered. Truant is asking after your return as well. The Demifae are wondering if their job is done. After all, they were enlisted against Morgan, and she is no more."

Keon lays a dark hand on his friend's cloaked shoulder. "I promise Ramji. I have business with Erik and Star. I am going to visit my daughter, and then, only then, will I come."

Ramji nods and clasps Keon's hand. Moments later he has mounted his horse and is cantering into the trees. Keon hefts his walking staff, whistles to Trooper, and steps on the Shadow path that is a shortcut to Erik and Star's home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments... we get comments....