Thursday, April 21, 2011








Word is out; Star is going to be fine, the baby is fine, everyone and everything is fine. Everybody breathe now….

I damn near fall flat on my ass when Ky hurls herself into my arms and proceeds to suck my face inside-out. I can feel the heat coming off her in waves… she grinds hard against me, her nipples hard as diamonds through her t-shirt. Her voice is something between a purr and a growl.

"I want to fuck you. Right now."

I risk a quick look around. "Right here in the tap room? In front of everyone?"

She breathes for a second, seeming to notice where we are for the first time. "No, dammit, but soon. I'm going to fuck you into the ground, and then I want you to fuck me into the ground… all night long."

Be careful what you ask for….


Brendan obligingly shifts into the form of a Harley and I get Ky settled behind me, and we're off to the Lodge. There's some playing around along the way… since Brendan can "drive" himself without any help from me, I don't really have to watch the road… By the time we reach the Lodge, I'm wishing my jeans weren't quite so tight, and Ky is dripping wet.

Motorcycles… the world's largest vibrators….

Fumbling with a key is out of the question, so I just open the door with a muttered cantrip, barely remembering to re-lock it after we're inside. Our lips are locked together and Ky takes hold of the collar of my shirt and rips it straight down the middle. Her hands are hot on my skin and her tongue is busy in my mouth. I pinch her nipples - as if I could make them any harder - and she moans. My fingers tease along her belly till I reach the hem of her t-shirt and I ruck it up under her arms, taking her nipples between my lips and sucking. She wrestles her shirt over her head, drops it to the floor and gasps as I begin to nip at her nipples… biting gently, then tugging and licking simultaneously.

"Oh gods, Gareth," she moans. "Take me… right now."

I shove her sweats to her knees, going to my knees to ease them past the brace; then she kicks like a ballet dancer to remove the other leg. I stay where I am, easing her legs wide apart, parting her lips, moving in to kiss and lick. She makes that purring-growling sound again, then her fingers curl into my hair and she tugs. I come to my feet, rather than risk being scalped.

"Later," she moans. "Right now, I just want to be fucked." Her fingers are at my jeans - unbuttoning, unzipping, shoving them past my hips. She grabs my throbbing cock in one hot hand and then it's my turn to groan. Damn…!

She goes to her knees, right there in the foyer and looks back over her shoulder. "Fuck me, Gareth," she says thickly.

I get rid of my jeans and go to my own knees behind her. She hisses - almost inaudibly - when I line up my cock with her dripping pussy. I take her hips in my hands and shove myself deep, her tight walls making way for my thick shaft. She bites her lips, but lets out a sound - part moan, part quiet shriek - when I fill her completely. "OhgodsyesGarethjustlikethat, yesohgodsfuckme!"

I take a deep breath and do as she says, driving my cock deep, splitting her wide… fucking hard, pounding into her. She drives back to meet me, her own hips pounding backward like a pile-driver. She's so wet, so tight, my control is sorely tested. Only the fact that I haven't exactly been - errrr - inactive while Ky has been out of action keeps me from losing it then and there. Even so, my control is hair-thin, likely to shatter any second. Ky is wild, feral, her lips drawn back from her teeth, making sounds I've seldom heard come from anyone in any circumstances. She clamps tight around my shaft and I almost bite my lip off holding back. "Oh gods… oh fuck… fuckmefuckmefuckme… oh gods, yes, more… now… oh gods, Gareth… baby… I love you, fuck me hard!…."

I'm doing just that, fucking so hard I'm sure I must be hurting her, but she doesn't show it if I am… if anything, she seems to be more excited the rougher I get. Inspired, I grab her hair, pull it tight and shove myself as deep as I can.

It's like a trigger; she goes off like a rocket, wailing incoherently as I continue to pound into her, gushing around my cock and then my control goes to hell and I shatter and blast deep inside her, again and again, my own voice rising, mingling with hers in a sound that goes on and on and on….


When I remember how to breathe again, I see something black from the corner of my eye. The next thing I see is Ky grinning and giving Nick a little finger-wave. When I can speak again….

"How long have you been standing there?"

The vampire grins. "Not long. I showed up in just in time for the grande finale… you put on quite the show." His eyes rake over us and I feel a rush of heat. "Well… don't let me interrupt…."

I ease back slowly until we separate. "Not that I'm complaining, but I think I'd like to continue in more comfortable surroundings than a hardwood floor…." Ky's eyes are hot as magma as she stands, showing not the slightest inhibition. "One of the guest rooms, I think, tonight…" Her eyes flick to Nick. "Care to join us?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments... we get comments....