Monday, April 25, 2011









Upstairs, away from the madness….

I drop the ruined t-shirt into the trash. Raina can get Gareth or Ky to go to the Lodge and pick me up another. In the meantime, I have more pleasant prospects in mind. I get my boots off while Raina slithers out of her clothes, making it look effortless - but how the fuck do those leather pants come off so smoothly for her? Sometimes when I try to do it, it's like trying to skin a snake… alive.

She tsks over my shoulders, but sees in a moment that the damage is only superficial… lots of blood makes it look worse than it is. She gets an arm under my shoulder and "helps" me into the bathroom. I ogle her ass while she adjusts the temperature… showering with a vamp, you have to make it a little hotter than usual to counteract our lack of body heat.

We step under the spray and the blood starts sluicing down the drain - Psycho, anyone? - making things look about ninety percent better. Raina washes my shoulders carefully, pressing her breasts against my back… then she reaches around and glides a hand along my cock. "Ohhh, my," she says in a little-girl voice, "look what I found."

"You know what to do with that, right?"

She just grins and goes to her knees….

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments... we get comments....