Monday, April 25, 2011









I don't fucking believe this guy…!

I stare incredulously at a table near the stage where the good Reverend Fisher has made a place and is discreetly glaring at Rowan. What the fuck is it gonna take to get rid of this bastard?

Fortunately, I have an evil, devious, twisted mind, so it doesn't take me long to come up with an idea. I flip my cell open and make a quick call - and the longer I talk, the bigger my grin becomes, till at the end I probably bear a close resemblance to a crocodile.

I lift my glass as Patti goes by - damn, her skirt is short tonight!; I'm guessing Jack might see some action later - and as she stops for my order, I whisper a few words in her ear. She grins delightedly and takes my order to Pandora's  table, speaking to Ob in a low, confidential tone. He looks straight at me and gives me a slow, deliberate nod, so I take myself outside to wait.

Outside I smile, visualizing Fisher's unhappiness at the current turn of events. Ob is having all kinds of unsavory-looking characters stop by his table and give him various evil looks, interspersed with various scantily-clad hotties who're making all sorts of salacious suggestions for the evening. All have been promised free drinks for the rest of the night for performing this service….

Even so, he sticks it out until one of the shifter lads pretends to be queer as a three-dollar bill and makes a gross pass at Fisher. Then righteous indignation takes over and he storms out the door in high dudgeon -

And right into me.

I can't resist. "Look into my eyes." Which he does… and at that point, he's lost. He couldn't look away now if a piranha was gnawing on his dick.

Vamp hypnosis isn't complicated like it is for humans. Within a minute - okay, it's a cliché, I admit it - he's in my power. It actually takes longer to implant the posthypnotic suggestion, mostly because it's more than two or three sentences. Within ten minutes he has his marching orders, and he immediately goes off to carry them out.

I permit myself a sadistic grin. I wish I could see his face… later….

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments... we get comments....