Monday, April 25, 2011








Rowan enters the tavern and sighs. Goddess...am I actually going to have a night to realax? She sees Raina at the bar and joins her. “Anyone sitting here?”

Raina turns with a smile on her face, “Hi! Finally taking a night off? Have you seen Star lately?”

Laughing Rowan replies, “Yes to both questions. I hope anyway. Star and the baby are fine, perfect. I dont think she could be any happier.”

Monty sets a shot of dark amber whiskey in front of her with a grin. “Well, well, a man after me own heart, I'll be swearing... “

As Rowan tips her head and downs the shot she almost chokes, having seen the Rev. Fisher come in.

She slams the shot glass down, “Why cant that weasel of a man leave me alone? I have had enough of his dirty looks and even nastier comments..”

Raina and Nick both look around Rowan at the preacher, who takes a seat at a table nearby.

Wrinkling her nose, Raina puts her glass down. “I wish there was some way we could keep him from coming in here. Star and Erik are planning a party for Ruarcs naming day and I am sure they dont want him here ruining things.” Raina sighs, “I dont imagine you would approve of burning a Christian at the stake?”

Shaking her head and laughing, “Its tempting, but no, I cant approve of that. I just wish he didnt want to come in here. If the tavern had strippers we could order lap dances for him...”

Raina and Rowan laugh and discuss how hilarious that would be while the Rev. Fisher continues to glare at them from his table.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments... we get comments....