Tuesday, April 26, 2011









When the band starts playing, I take a chance. Taking Ky by the wrist, I help her to her feet. "Would you care to dance?"

The smile in her eyes is all the answer I need….


Out on the dance floor, Ky mold her body to mine, pressing close… "Kiss me, Nick," she says quietly. "Kiss me like you really mean it." I let my eyes close, forgetting the dance, the music, the other dancers… I let go of everything and just feel K'thyri's lips on mine, soft and wet and yielding. I let my hands drift up her back, nails scratching lightly while our tongues dance a measure of their own. Her heat, her softness, the strength of her next to me… I lose myself in it so that, for this moment, nothing and no one else exists.

I tease the tip of one ear between thumb and finger and she moans into my mouth. I can feel her nipples hard and hot against my chest, even through two layers of fabric. I lick along the edge of her ear, slowly, lingeringly, not caring who sees or what they think of it, and her whole body goes fluid against mine. "Gods, Nick," she moans against my throat, "don't stop…. "

I ease a hand between us, my back hiding my actions, gliding up her belly until she arches her breast into my palm. I squeeze gently, tug at her nipple while my mouth comes back to hers and I kiss her hard, fiercely… she arches her whole body into mine. "Yesssss," she moans, "Oh gods, Nick, just like that… fuck, I'm so wet…."

I move then so she can feel my hardness against her thigh. "I want you, K'thyri - now, tonight, before another hour passes."

"Gods, Nick, I want you, too…." She looks up, her eyes warm and inviting but somehow pleading as well. "Take me home and fuck me till the sun comes up?"

I look around the room, finding Raina and Gareth in an equally compromising embrace. I raise an interrogative eyebrow and Raina whispers, too low to be heard by anyone but me - "Take her home, doofus, and shag her ass off before she changes her mind. We'll see you tomorrow night."

That's all I need….

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments... we get comments....