Tuesday, April 26, 2011











Alise is busy watching all the goings on in the tavern, much as she did when spirit. When Stoney causes her to moan she quickly puts a hand over her mouth, not sure if the sound was actually audible to those sitting near or not.

Raina comes up behind her and leaning close says “I saw that...” her grin wolfish, causing Alise to blush furiously.

Mon Dieu, did you really hear me? I am so embarrassed...” Alise covers her face with both of her hands.

Laughing Raina pulls out a chair next to her and Gareth sits across. After a few minutes of friendly bantering back and forth, Tannr joins the group and brings drinks for everyone.

Merci Tannr. I think I need a cold drink...” Alises eyes move from the group to Inari, who turns from the bar and with Keon moves towards the stairs.

Raina follows her eyes then looks at Alise and winks. “I bet we dont see them come back down...”

“Stoney and I were talking about that earlier. They were staring during the ceremony. But we thought it might be forbidden, the light court and the dark...”

Raina gives a small shrug, “I think unless expressly forbidden by Titania, Inari does pretty much as she pleases, as long as it doesnt interfere with her duties to the Queen.”

“You are probably right ma souer.” Alise looks around the dance floor, “Where is Nicholas? And K'thyri? There were here a few minutes ago...”

“I think by now they are fucking each other senseless...” Raina laughs as the blush creeps up Alise's face again.

Raina!”

“Hey, you asked. I thought he was gonna let her have it right on the dance floor..”

Gareth laughs at first, then quiets at the pensive look on Alise's face.

Turning to Raina, she asks, “And you really dont mind? It doesnt bother you at all? You dont worry that he would find more pleasure with another woman?”

Gareth and Raina exchange a glance and Raina sighs. “No, I dont worry. I know what Nick and I have together and that wont be threatened by anyone. Besides, I love Ky, so its fine. And it leaves Gareth and I alone for a night of fun...”

Alise let Stoney listen in since he wanted to know why the sudden serious face. His thoughts caress her and he says, Remember when we talked about you and Raina together?

Laughing Alise replies, I am not asking in front of Gareth and her brother... I have been embarrassed enough for one night....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments... we get comments....