Monday, April 25, 2011








Tannr saw Tori at the bar and excused himself to go speak with her.
 
“Hey Red..” His hand slipped over a shoulder and up Toris neck, making her shiver slightly. “We might have a problem...”
 
She turned at the sound of worry in his voice. “Oh? What?”
 
“Nick and his patrol are pretty late getting back in. Raina is worried, says she feel something isnt right. I dont want her to go looking, just in case. Care to join me?”
 
Tori nods, “Of course I will.” She sends to Ob, letting him know she would go with Tannr.
 
Be careful Chica... its not like Nick to be late...
 
I know, I'll be careful...

 
Before Tori can finish her thought, Nick comes in the back door, leaning heavily on one of the shifter boys, his shirt torn and soaked with blood.
 
Raina goes pale and still for a moment then stands and moves quickly around the table. “Nick! What the hell happened?”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments... we get comments....