Thursday, April 21, 2011









After visiting with Star, Laila calls Thea at the Tavern. Thea can hear the relief and happiness in her sisters voice and is relieved herself.

“Alise wants me to stay with Star for a few days after she goes home. Can you come and see me there?”

'All right, I am sure they wont mind, but I will ask to make sure.'

“The baby is fine, he's beautiful. He looks like his father, but his eyes are like Stars.”

“I will be at the Tavern later with Alise to pick up the children. Raina is staying here tonight and we will take turns until Star can go home.”

“All right, yes, I will see you in a little while then.”

Laila shuts her cell phone and smiles. Her gaze goes to the windows. Keon said the fairy lights would remain until Star could show herself at the window or balcony so all could see for themselves she was fine.

Poor thing, she needed both Alise and myself to help her to just walk to the bathroom. Rowan said it would get easier every time she got up... but still... I hope things go better for her from now on so she can just enjoy her baby...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments... we get comments....