Monday, February 14, 2011
Pandora laughs at the small creature as she sees it land near the small woman on the other table... a tiny dragon, Chloe is babbling and reaching for it... she recognizes it as a creature of the air like she is. Pandora knows that Stoney and Alise are considering pets for their babes; what sort of creature can she get Chloe?... she thinks it should fly. Ob will have ideas, she will approach him with the plan.
She returns to Silk... "I thank you for your help, already you have brought to my attention that Chloe knows that her wings, though undeveloped... are for flying and she knows she will fly. I should prepare some way to keep her from harming herself when she gets closer to actual flight... Goddess; how will I catch her if she takes to the air?" She laughs,as does Silk... at the image of a tiny girl hovering in the air.
"Well, I will return to the family table;Ob's set will be over soon... thank you again; join us if you feel inclined... although it seems a crowded place at the moment. I know you value your space, and I know you hope for Mortuis to join us here." Pandora takes her daughter back, she squirms in her arms... still wanting to be with Silk... "No Chloe,we must go now... you will visit your aunt again."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments... we get comments....