Thursday, February 24, 2011








This can't be real.

I reach for Inari nonetheless. If this is one of the Unformed Plane's illusions, I welcome it.

She comes to my arms willingly and I clasp her close. Her nipples are hard against my chest and I can hardly breathe, hardly believe this is happening.

Her lips part and I move to meet them, my lips just touching hers - just touching and pausing there. I feel a little shiver run through her, and then her tongue glides along the inner surface of my lower lip and heat flashes through me. My teeth close gently on her lower lip. I tug and she moans softy, her body pressed tight to mine. Her hands move down my back, slowly, her eyes half-shut. She cups my ass and draws me closer, my hardness now trapped between us, throbbing.

Is this really what she wants? Will she have cause to regret it tomorrow? I don't want just a night's pleasure, not with her. Little as I deserve it, I want more.

I want it all.


Her lips come down on mine, hard, fierce, demanding; and my scruples vanish like a snowflake in the ocean. I grab her ass, grind against her, kissing her throat, nipping, worrying at it.

Oh gods…!

My mouth moves to her stiffened nipples and she moans and gasps and grinds against me. I'm aching for her, swollen to bursting…

The scream shatters the stillness. Our warrior's instincts take over and we head to the edge of the pool. I drop my hauberk in place and snatch up my sword, not bothering with more. Inari is dressed and armed just as quickly, and together we seek out the source of the scream.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments... we get comments....