Monday, February 21, 2011








Pandora knows there is nothing she can do to help Cassie now; but she doesn't sit idle.... "Ob, I am going to gather some things for the baby, I had so many for Chloe that I know there are plenty of new things washed and ready." She stops and smiles... "Another new baby Ob, I remember so well those first precious moments we spent with Chloe; I hope they will have memories like that to look back on too."

Pandora busied herself finding small dressing gowns and socks, a package of newborn diapers... soft blankets and bedding. Ob retrieved the small bassinette she had purchased before she knew Chloe would have her cradle, and soon smiled at Ob... "I think this will get them started." Obsidian cradled their daughter as he watched her bustling round... and couldn't help laughing at her excitement. "Oh, one more thing."... and she went running from the room, returning with a small velvet pouch hanging on a ribbon rope. "This is for the babe... it is a mixture of herbs and things and I have cast a spell of protection over it to protect a babe too young to protect itself."

Pandora smiled sweetly at Ob,"I have Stoney and Alise and the rest here; could you be sweet and step out our door and deliver this to the lake?... its but a short flight for you... you'll be back within a half hour"... She took Chloe from his arms and held her close,waiting for Ob's reply.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments... we get comments....