Wednesday, February 23, 2011








Once the tents are up, horses tended to and everyone has food K'thyri joins the group. Sitting on logs and rocks around a large fire she tries to explain where she tracked Morgan to. “Its a fair sized cave, doesnt lead anywhere, its just a huge dead end. Trouble is the ones she has protecting her. Nasty fuckers called Hekatons. They are big, strong, have several arms but on the flip side, they dont move too fast. Morgan has a woman with her, a witch of sorts. Some say she was her nanny. I dont know if thats true or not, but she must be willing to die for Morgan if she is caring for her and is in that cave with no way out. Some say her magic isnt very powerful, that as she has aged the magic has left her. I dont know about that either. I can get you there and back, but it takes some fighting. The usual creatures are around, a few forces that Morgan has managed to pay or blackmail. Watch your thoughts as Inari has explained. There are enough demons here to go around, dont add your own personal ones to the mix.”

Ky looks around at the serious faces in the group. She sees worry, determination, a little fear. Jack looks like he might barf any second. Keon has no expression whatsoever on his face. Ky sighs, “I hope you are ready for this. My brother and his troop are watching the cave so no one escapes. He has a group at the front and several stationed around the hill. I wouldnt think she could tunnel her way out but I guess you never know. We have had several glimpses of her. She appears to be injured still and crazy....”

“I dont know what weapons you brought with you. Anything you are proficient with should be just fine. I have a couple of light swords and my darts....” Ky smiles grimly, “poisonous darts, very poisonous. They are my favorite. Makes some of those creatures shrivel up in seconds....”

Jack shivers at the look on her face. What the hell have I got myself into?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments... we get comments....