Sunday, February 27, 2011









Keon laughs. He grabs Morgan by her red hair, pulling her to her feet. She blinks at the sudden light, eyes wild, crazy. Her mouth opens and Keon's dark hand clamps over her mouth. He stares at her until Morgan's gaze fixes on his. He smiles slowly, the chill of it echoing in the bottomless depths of his cold gaze.

"One word, Morgan Abjured, and I will feed you to the Goblins. One painful piece at a time."

His gaze rakes over her, taking in the seeping wounds. The tone of his voice is courtly, meaning slightly condescending. "My, my. What a mess you are. When I told you I preferred a different type of woman, that didn't mean you should have let yourself go. Look at you... Now, I wouldn't even let you fuck my Hounds."

He shoves her away, motioning to someone. Morgan twists as she falls, surging back to her feet. Hands curled into claws, she attacks only to be brought up short by a set of fangs. The Hound growls softly and advances to each step of her retreat. She whirls to run, finding a grey and blue scaled chest baring her way.

Ob chuckles, talons closing around her upper arms. He hums softly, then licks his lips. "Can I eat this one? I didn't get to eat her witch..."

Keon shakes his head. "No, My friend. I think she would give you an upset stomach. Your witch would not be happy with me. By the way Morgan. This is the witch's husband, father of the child you wanted to steal. Gargoyles do not take kindly to someone trying to steal their offspring."

He smiles. The effect never reaches his eyes. "My gratitude to the Wyldfae. You are not something I would have liked to lose." His hand closes over Morgan's jaw and he tilts her head back. Placing a gentle kiss on her cheek, he whispers loud enough for everyone to hear. "I owe her a gift for bringing you to me. Perhaps I'll let her play with you. The Wyldfae play such..." He slides an arm around K'thyri whispering for her alone play along... and presses his cheek to hers. "wonderful games."

K'thyri wraps an arm around Keon's waist and grins happily. "I can? OOOH! can I..."

She whispers in his ear. What she says is nothing, babbling nonsense, but Keon smiles as if she is telling him some very wicked suggestions. He slides a hand along her hip and nods  as Morgan's eyes widen and she presses back towards Ob.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments... we get comments....