Wednesday, February 9, 2011
Changing the cold cloths to Nicks face and chest Alise notices that they absorb his heat almost as fast as she puts them on. When he starts to convulse again it scares her, seeming more violent than previously.
Stoney feels her fear and his mind instantly touches hers, Bebe, are you alright? Do you need my help? Is it Nicholas?
Stoney, please get Rowan, quickly. I think he is worse. He is hotter and convulsing much harder or worse, I dont know how to say it....
Stoney runs for the stairs....
A minute later Rowan bursts into the room. She tells Stoney, “Go tell Monty we need some ice in bags so that we can put the ice all around him. And call Mortuis. Maybe he has some idea of what else we can do. Goddess knows I dont have the answers."
Stoney nods and goes to talk to Monty.
Alise sighs, “I better go tell Raina. She wont want us to keep things from her. I just dont know how much more she can take.”
Rowan nods, “I know. This is almost unbearable for the rest of us, I cant imagine what she is going through. Take a break, I'll stay here for awhile... its going to be a long night.”
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments... we get comments....