Wednesday, February 9, 2011








Ob watches out the window as he holds his wife and child. Pandora is feeding Chloe, the little one half asleep as she nurses. His mind is wide open to his sibs and cousin.

It is troubling that no one has any idea what to do. He thinks of using Allah's Light, but its healing is Light, not Dark. He sends a message to Silk, asking her to relay the thought to Mortuis.

Pandora lays her head against Ob's chest. Chloe stirs, whimpering. Ob strokes her curls, giving love to his women as he fights back his own despair. He rests his cheek on the top of Pandora's head and sighs.

"I have this amazing weapon... One made for healing. Yet the one person I would try to save, it would destroy by the opposites in their very natures. Nick and Raina  have done so much for this family, and I can do nothing for him."

Tears slip down his cheek and he offers a prayer to Allah.

Patron, I have asked nothing in years... if, in Your Divine Sight, there is a way to save Nicholas, show us the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments... we get comments....