Thursday, February 10, 2011






Cassie sighs as Keon carries her into his room. He lays her down and starts to undress her and she smiles, “I cant remember ever being so tired.”

Keon touches her face gently, then stands and undresses. He gets into bed next to her and pulls her close, burying his face in her hair, taking in her scent.

“Mmm...Keon...Goddess, you feel so good next to me.” She runs her hand along the side of his face and through his hair. Her expression turns serious, her thoughts tumbling. She wasnt sure how Keon would feel if she told him how she felt about him.

“Ke... if this isnt what you want to hear from me, just tell me and the words will never leave my lips again, I promise...”

“What is it lass? Your lips are enchanting, what would I not want to hear?”

Taking a deep breath she says, “That I have fallen completely in love with you. I love you Keon...”

“Honor you give my heart to say such things for mine own has found itself unwilling to be apart from yours.”

Cassie smiles, “Is that a good thing, it sounds like a good thing...”

Laughing and hugging her he says, “A very good thing, as good to your heart as your own to mine.”

“All right. As long as you arent kicking me out of your bed or anything like that..”

“No. Never.” Keon strokes her back as she drifts to sleep, happy and content...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments... we get comments....