Friday, February 11, 2011








"She did what?" Erik's voice is level and calm, but there's cold death in his eyes, more frightening in its way than the berserker rage I'd expected.

"She sent Star a fruit basket, and the fruit was loaded with Bloodbane." A muscle jerks, just under his right eye.

"Hel's tits!," he roars. "Gods, give me just five minutes with that bitch and I'll make Niflheim a gift of her rotted corpse - and her depraved soul!"

"Get in line." My own voice is just as cold. "I owe Morgan Bloodmane a blood debt twice over. She murdered my lover and almost murdered Nick. The Faerie Queens will have her life, too, for possession and use of Bloodbane. The demifae want her for Stinger's death. I doubt nothing that the parents among us want to kill her to protect their children. You are far from alone in your feelings, Viking. Take a fucking number."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments... we get comments....