Friday, February 11, 2011











Alise slips her jeans off and lays on the bed with the twins. She pulls them close, kissing the little heads. Stoney lays on the other side, his hand caressing each baby then running up Alises bare leg to her hip.

Tonight Chaton, after you have rested....


Laughing, Alise leans over the twins and kisses her husband on the mouth.
“Mmmm... tonight. I cant wait mon amour.”

She lays down, an arm around the babies, and starts to sing to them, hoping they will fall asleep. Her mind touches Stoneys, Soon we will have three, its hard to believe. They are so precious...

Chaton, I just dont want you to wear yourself out. Two can be a handful and with a third... You have no time for yourself as it is...

I dont need anything else Chiot. You, our children. Our home is full of happiness and love....


At that moment she gets an image of Star's puppy. She looks at Tomas who is smiling happily at her. She sighs and starts to giggle. “Yes Tomas, I will talk to papan about a puppy. And I am sure our house will be filled with pets as well as children..”

Tomas squeals with happiness and almost manages to roll himself over. Tara sighs and closes her eyes and Alise sees an image of a kitten in her mind.

Mon Dieu, it will be a zoo..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments... we get comments....