Wednesday, August 17, 2011








Tannr holds Tori close in his mind, telling her not to worry, not to give up. They are all close by and there to get her out, to bring her home where she belongs. He feels her quiet, thinking she has fallen asleep, when he hears her.

Tannr?

I'm right here, Red...

My name... my name is Roisin Skye... I mean my real name....I wanted to tell you sooner...


Red..its fine... thats beautiful... just like you are... lítill rós....

I always hated it....more when I was young....

Noo...you're a beautiful woman, I can just imagine how pretty as a child...


Tannr feels her relax and he sends images of her resting in his arms, her head on his chest, his hand cradling her head. Suddenly he senses her sob and trying to hold the tears back.

I want to go home...I miss you....and Ob's baby...he is born isnt he? My ankles hurt, damn these fucking chains...

It wont be long. We are all close by. Stay strong, dont let them see any weakness...Obs son is fine, strong, perfect. You will see him soon...

Okay....


Tannr feels her relax again. He tries to take the pain away from her but only partially succeeds, being new to linking their minds.

But if one of those bastards comes near I'm wrapping this chain around their necks...

Tannr smiles for the first time since Tori was taken, Now theres my girl....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments... we get comments....