Thursday, August 30, 2012








For those of you who don't know... necking doesn't have to be a prelude to sex. It often is, but it doesn't have to be... sometimes it can even be something you do instead of sex.

Not that we have any intention of going to that extreme, but there's no rush....

Kissing and licking and feather-light touches... we kind of just flow along from one to the other, in no particular hurry... it's the journey, not the destination, right? This is our first real time together, a memory we'll share for all our lives... why not make it especially memorable?

Slowly, deliberately, I let my barriers fall, those layers of protection that have kept me from feeling anything meaningful for anyone for the last sixty years. If things should go south, at least I'll have the bitter consolation of knowing that I did it to myself.... I skim my lips over a nipple, eliciting a soft moan and murmur, "I love you."

They aren't just words. I feel it like a fire in my chest, like someone made the sun rise today just for the two of us. Part of me recoils, we can't do this, not again... I gently but firmly tell it to shut the fuck up and hold it down until it stops struggling. Eira hasn't spoken, but her eyes are wet. I lean over and place a kiss on each eyelid, then nip at her throat.

She rises without using her hands, pushes me backward. "I love you, Jack." Her hands move over me, soft as swansdown, the strength of her massueuse's hands waking each part of me to life... Her lips meet mine and she traces my lips with her talented tongue. She nips at my nipples and I jerk beneath her, giving up control, letting her lead... She cups my balls, drawing her fingers back slowly, teasing... my cock is hard as stone (no pun intended) and it feels like every hair on my body stands simultaneously on end, my body awake, aware - what Buddhists mean by mindfulness, maybe.... I let her take me with her, lose myself in the moment....

For the last little while she's been kissing me - slow, lingering kisses that have no purpose but to create pleasurable sensations... slowly, inexorably, she's been working her way south. I feel her warm breath moving along my shaft, throbbing in her hand... then she lowers her mouth and licks, making her way without haste from the base of my cock to the tip... My breath is shallow, not wanting this ever to end... the feel of her mouth on me is only part of it. I feel like I've been on a respirator for years - and now I can breathe. I encourage her with soft groans, my hips jerking involuntarily, my fingers with a deathgrip on the bedclothes... She swirls her hot tongue around the head of my dick, in no hurry, making the sensation last and last and last... She eases her mouth down my shaft in tiny increments, licking and sucking and moving up and down, back and forth, drawing the pleasure into a fine golden wire that thrums as her mouth moves on me. She takes me deeper, ever deeper... no gag reflex so far... Her eyes are calm, her movements slow and somehow calculated... I see a mischievous glint in her eye. She knows somehow just what effect she's having on me and she revels in her control. Deeper yet, and deeper! I groan and gasp and thrash like a fish out of water and she loves me with her mouth, building to the inevitable explosion.... She raises her mouth from my cock, looks me straight in the eye and says, "I love you." Then she takes me in her mouth, down her throat, swallows me without a trace of difficulty, her mouth moving up and down on my cock taking me higher higher HIGHER and then it's too much and I scream, roar, cry, bellow and cum explosively, bursting inside her mouth, jetting hot cum down her throat, my hips jerking uncontrollably... she doesn't miss a beat, just keeps on sucking and licking and teasing until I have no more to give, lying there utterly drained, quivering with passion and release and love.

I do love her. Truly.

God help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments... we get comments....