Tuesday, May 1, 2012








Ob shakes his head as he looks at the back of the jeep. "Bruha, how many trips have you made with food?"

Tucking Teri into his carseat, she holds up two fingers. "Mi amor... you do know that everyone is bringing food, si?"

Teri. now securely buckled in, sends his father an image of Guunnar with his usual fare at the Tavern. Then images of Erik and Tannr flash also. Ob laughs. "Si *mi pequeño hombre. Guunnar does eat a lot. Tio Tannr and Tio Erik are also Viking, but I do not think they eat like Guunnar..."

He glances at Pandora, finding her laughing. "Alright! I get it! Still... Monty can ride with you. Ike and I will take my bike." When his wife starts to argue he cuts her off.

"Teri will feel better if you are in the Jeep with him. Monty will ride with you. It is too early for Ike and I to fly in without being seen by the wrong people. Unless you want us to wait until your padre is done at the shop?" He kisses away her frown. "Go mi amor. We will be right behind you."


*my little man

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments... we get comments....