Friday, March 9, 2012








Pandora can feel the emotions roiling in Ob's head... he fears he hurt her; his tears betray the tenderness he feels for her. "Ob; I am alright... I... I was just surprised when the deamon self took control... even then it was me you wanted; and I must admit a part of me welcomed the brutality of your lovemaking."

She looked up into his eyes; a spark of lust still visible in their depths."Ever since the night you took me downstairs to the playroom and took me while I was bound and helpless; and we played dominance games; it awakened something I didn't know was there... I... I liked the way you forced me"... she whispered," I was not totally appalled by the daemon tonight; your size was surprising; and there was some pain; but it was exciting too... you wanted me in every way... I could feel how insatiable you were; and it excited me...".

Pandora had lowered her eyes as she talked; ashamed to admit that a part of Ob he loathed was exciting to her;  "Obsidian; my husband... my Josephito; I love all aspects of you... we are bound heart and soul... we feel and read each others thoughts... you have captured my soul in every way that is you."

 "Yes, there is a little fear of the daemon; for I realize he wants to be always dominant and in control; but I think even in that guise you value me... I am yours... you know I am there for you; that I will always be by your side."

Pandora looks up again at Ob; seeing surprise and puzzlement in his expression; did she betray too much? Is he appalled that she welcomed the daemon's attentions? She sought only to ease his mind, to let him know she was alright with him in whatever guise he wore.

 Pandora moved slowly; her body betraying the aches she now felt from the assault; and Ob picked her up in his arms and strode from the attic room to their suite; oblivious to whether people saw their naked forms or not... he didn't say a word, laying her on their bed and turning on the shower to warm.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments... we get comments....