Saturday, November 26, 2011








Nick starts to leave the stage and Ob lays a hand on his shoulder. The words are quick, followed by the Gargoyle's wicked wink. At Nick's grin and nod, Ob again leans close to the mike. His voice is low, a murmur of sound as Nick says something to the band. The sound of a lone church bell tolls behind his words.

"We ask you now to take a little ride with us...."

The guitar riff slides in and Ob hands Nick a cordless mike as he takes another. The downbeat taps in, a low heartbeat thud that kicks up as people begin to recognize the song.

Ob tosses his multi-hued hair and pulls on his Bohemian Barbarian attitude like a second skin. He feels Pandora's shudder as he sends her a slow wicked lick that only she can sense.

I'm rolling thunder, pouring rain,
I'm comin' on like a hurricane,
My lightnins' flashing across the sky,
You're only young but you're gonna die.


Ob steps back as Nick steps forward. The rasp of the vampire's voice lends an eerie, chilling thrill to the words.

I won't take no prisoners, won't spare no lives,
Nobody's putting up a fight,
I got my Bell, I'm gonna take you to Hell,
I'm gonna get ya, Satan get ya.
The men's voices merge on the chorus, backed by Lunar Eclipse.
Oh, Hell's Bells,
Yeah, Hell's Bells,
You got me ringing Hell's Bells,
My temperature's high, Hell's Bells.


Nick's eyes gleam in the stage lights as he watches Ky and Raina grind on Gareth right in front of the stage. Oh yes... They were going to have fun later... His voice nearly growls out the next verse.

I'll give you, black sensations up and down your spine,
If you're into evil you're a friend of mine,
See my white light flashin' as I split the night,
'cause if good's on the left, then I'm stickin' to the right.


Ob licks his lips, whispering the words what a sight.... knowing Nick would know he meant the Vampire's roomates and not the trio of girls trying to wiggle their way past them. He grins at Nick and sends a very sensual caress along Pandora's mind. His tail wraps around her leg and slides up her calf until the tip is rubbing suggestively along the apex of her thighs. His grin becomes a self satisfied smirk when he sees her shift in her seat. His voice becomes raspy, a hint of the Deamon showing.

I won't take no prisoners, won't spare no lives,
Nobody's puttin' up a fight,
I got my Bell, I'm gonna take you to Hell,
I'm gonna get ya, Satan get ya.
Hell's Bells,
OH, Hell's Bells,
You got me ringing Hell's Bells,
My temperature's high, Hell's Bells.


The band rocks in to the bridge and the duo moves with the music. Their movements aggressive and very suggestive. Their voices blend, trading lines until the end of the song, screaming out the final Hell's Bells!
Yeow!


Hell's Bells, Satan's comin' to you,
Hell's Bells, He's ringing them now,
Hell's Bells, the temperature's high,
Hell's Bells, across the sky,
Hell's Bells, they're takin' you down,
Hell's Bells, they're draggin' you around,
Hell's Bells, gonna split the night,
Hell's Bells, there's no way to fight, yeah!

Ow, ow, ow! YES YES!!!!!

Hell's Bells!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments... we get comments....