Wednesday, February 23, 2011








Pandora sighs as she watches the exchange between Keon and Star... The man has just lost his love and now he seeks to join in the pursuit; but to do so he will sacrifice time with his daughter.

"Ob"... Pandora looks into his eyes; "I am sorry, this is no time to be pigheaded... you're right, we must go where it is safest. If Keon is brave enough to leave his daughter to fight; I can leave my tavern for a short while... its only a piece of space, my heart lies with the people within it... and what is best for them. Although I protest; I have actually had a bag packed for quite some time for myself and Chloe should we need to seek refuge somewhere else." Alise and Stoney smile their approval at her as she leans against Obsidian; drawing from him all the love and courage he can give her... her daughter quiet again; as she feels the calm descend over her parents, her papa's arms encircling them both.

"I am such a stubborn witch; I'm sorry, I must give you so much grief over every little thing... what a match we two fiery souls have made"... she feels Ob's chuckle at her remark; and he gathers his family still closer against him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments... we get comments....