Wednesday, February 23, 2011








I watch Obsidian getting ready to go... I would love to be by his side to find the bitch; but he is right... Chloe needs me now.

I am not frightened for his safety... with Allah's Light,and his friends around him, he is doing what he must... he represents the gar clan in revenge against Morgan. I look into his eyes and he can see how proud I am of him; he is my heart... and my eyes tell him I send it with him.

Chloe is nestled against me... solemnly watching the preparations around her... her eyes going from one to another... I wonder if she understands more than we say to her... her gaze returning to Ob time and again as she reaches a hand toward him; does she know he is leaving her for the first time in her life?  I caress her head and she glances up at me... a look that says it all, sadness in her gaze; but also reassurance ,as if she will watch over me until her papa returns. I can't help but chuckle... "Josephito, I think our little girl understands your leaving for awhile... and she has told me she will watch over me! Imagine having her father's spirit already."

I do feel better knowing that Stoney and some of the riders will be near, that bitch fae has spies even among the small ones... and after the capture just now, I do not trust it is over till we know the red haired deamon is dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments... we get comments....