Monday, February 28, 2011








The Unformed Plane - Day Three

My sojourn with the people of this strange region continues. Having failed in my attempt to capture or destroy Morgan (though that later came to pass without my personal intervention), I am now intent on coming to grips with the creature that wounded Raina. The wily beast has eluded me for the better part of two days, but the Wildfae are famous trackers, and I make no doubt but that the time will come....

In the interim, my stay here has not been too onerous. Several of the locals have condescended to serve as beaters and gunbearers; and not a few of the women here have been good enough to demonstrate for me, once we were encamped for the night, why their people are referred to as the "Wildfae".

One, in fact, waits upon my leisure even as I pen these words by one of the strange witch-lights that these people seem able to produce at will....

Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more... for England, for Harry, and for St. George!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments... we get comments....