Monday, February 21, 2011








Ob sets the bassinet next to the French doors. He knows Pandora's heart is in the right place, but Keon had told Guunnar he'd call if they needed anything. Both Keon and Cassie are private people, and Guunnar let slip that the Sea Crone was helping in the birth. Ob wasn't real sure he wanted to meet with that particular Fae deity any time soon.

"Bruha, mi amor, I am not going out there until I know the Sea Hag is gone. Even the idea of that woman terrifies me."

Pandora laughs at Ob's earnest expression. He follows her out of their room and down the stairs.

"I am serious, Mujer! I have heard tales of her all my life. She has a temper. A happy Crone and the seas are peaceful, but get on her bad side..."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments... we get comments....