Monday, January 3, 2011








Rowan smiles in return, “I have my van here and I promised to check on Alise as soon Stoney goes to his rest. Thank you for the offer. I may take you up on that sometime.”

Her thoughts start to stray, back to times she had spent with someone else, an image of her in a bed, the sheets thrown to the floor, his body hard and above hers... Why are you saying no? How long has it been? You fool, he's handsome, seems kind and certainly interested... She shakes her head, “Sorry, lost in thought there for a minute. I better go. It was nice talking to you. And I will be in touch about that spell for Stoneys ring.”

As she heads for the door she turns back and notices Traeger watching her with a knowing smile on his face.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments... we get comments....