Sunday, January 30, 2011








Raina walks over to the bar to get Nick's blood and a drink to take upstairs with her. Her mind is racing, the thoughts coming fast. She briefly thinks about telling Erik that they are headed upstairs but he and Star look to be having a serious discussion with Keon. I wonder what thats about? The fae maybe? I hope they dont upset Star...

She watches as Nick moves up the stairs, her eyes hot with desire. Am I doing the right thing? If he really wanted to make a meal out of me, he would have a long time ago... I think... He says he loves me... I can feel he loves me when we are together, so why am I so nervous? Am I afraid he cant control the hunger when he sees and smells the blood? But he must be able to...

Monty hands her the drinks and she heads to Nicks room. She enters the room slowly, letting her eyes adjust to the dim light. There are lit candles on top of the dresser giving the room a soft diffused light. She turns and sees Nick, laying across the bed, naked and the beginnings of a nice hard-on making her smile. Her glance moves to his face and his eyes, dark red, the pupils gone, gives her a start. He smiles slowly, revealing sharp pointed fangs. His skin is pale, even paler than it usually it is when he is awake.

Raina clears her throat nervously, “You arent going to do that creepy dead thing are you?”

Nick chuckles, “No, not at all. Trust me, it gets worse than this. Nervous, lover?”

“Just a little..” and Raina starts to slip her top off, Nick admiring the hard nipples, the tats that cover most of her body, his cock getting harder at the sight.

“How many girls have you done this to? I hope they are all still walking around... alive...” and she slowly, teasingly unzips her jeans....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments... we get comments....