Tuesday, January 11, 2011








Rowan awakened just before dawn still curled in Traegers arms. She couldnt remember the last time she had felt so satisfied. The thought of how that first orgasm had rocked her making her blush slightly. I hope he doesnt think I am too forward or too......stop it! He would have asked you to go home afterwards, not kept you in his bed.

She quietly slips out of Traeger's arms and out of the bed. She has to say her morning prayers and moves to a window, unsure if there is a balcony of any kind. She stands naked in front of the glass, her body gradually taking on the pink tinge of the early morning sunrise, her arms slightly raised, palms forward..

May this day be blessed with gifts
Lessons, understanding and friends
May my energy be a gift to all I meet

Let me be centered, healing and open
May I face the day with courage
kindness, insight and compassion
May my spirit and body honor this day...

Suddenly she feels Traeger's arms wrap around her from behind, his hardness pressing against her bottom. She moans, her nipples instantly erect, her body wanting more of the previous nights pleasures. Turning, she looks into his eyes, smiles and takes his hand, leading him back to the bed...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments... we get comments....