Wednesday, January 26, 2011









FUCK!

I've never seen Raina look so sexy as she does now. Seeing her kiss Gareth ignites something in me. His ass is clutching at my cock; he's no novice at this, that's sure.... I hold his hips and thrust deep; he gasps, his tongue entangled with Raina's, his hands on her hips... she's slamming into him like a pile-driver and I can feel his reaction. Neither of us is going to last much longer....

I feel Gareth cum; his ass clamps down hard and I lose it, blasting into him again and again... he's jerking against me, slamming into Raina... I hear her cum again around Gareth's cock and for just a second we're frozen like that... cumming and cumming and cumming, everyone with everyone.

It can't last long, and it doesn't - but while it lasts, it's amazing….

When we can breathe again - well, most of us - we look at each other as though all present just grew an extra head. Finally I find my tongue.

"I vote we finish getting cleaned up and adjourn back to my room to continue. All in favor say aye."

"AYE!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments... we get comments....