Sunday, January 9, 2011











The DJ starts to play a slow song and Stoney smiles at Alise. Taking her hand he leads her out to the dance floor. They wrap their arms around each other and gently sway to the music. Not really dancing, its more of an excuse to hold each other and have a few moments of privacy.

Gently cupping her face Stoney says, “I love you. I meant every word, at the ceremony I mean. I hope you know that.”

Alise nods, “I know, I did too. I love you too, so much.”

Stoneys hand trails down her cheek and under her hair to the back of her neck. Gently caressing he runs his hand lower, noticing for the first time that her hair has covered the fact that her dress has no back. He stops for a moment in surprise and Alise starts to giggle. “I wondered when you were going to notice that, Chiot. Move your hand lower...”

Stoney slowly trails his hand lower, his fingers a whisper on her flesh, making her shiver. When he reaches the end of bare skin and makes contact with fabric, he realizes her back is bare to a couple of inches below her waist. He slips a hand under the fabric, grabbing her hip and pulling her close. Burying his face in her neck, he groans. “Gods Chaton, when can we leave? This is going to drive me crazy now. I swear I am ready to throw you over my shoulder and carry you back upstairs...”

Alise smiles, “Soon, I would think, I hope....” her skin is on fire wherever Stoneys hands had touched and all she can think about is being alone with him and his taking her dress off.

Stoney groans again and Alise realizes he was reading her thoughts....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments... we get comments....