Wednesday, January 26, 2011











Alise looks at Stoney, a puzzled look on her face. “But if she is smelling your hand why is she looking right at me...? oh... oh mon dieu...” and a blush creeps slowly up her cheeks, realizing where Stoney's hands had been. “Are they going to be sniffing everything and everyone? Heaven help us when they can talk..”

Stoney smiles and laughs softly. “We will have to teach them Allie. Certain things are for the families ears only.”

Smiling down at Tomas Alise runs a finger gently over his cheek. Tears fill her eyes and Stoney looks up, worried that something was wrong.

“Nothing is wrong, I am just so happy. I never imagined how happy this would make me. You, the babies, a family of my own. I thought I knew, but it is so much better than anything I imagined.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments... we get comments....