Friday, December 24, 2010








Alise smiles, her eyes wide in wonder, her voice barely a whisper, “They are really in there...”

Rowan leans over and kisses the top of Alise's head, “Makes it seem very real now, doesnt it?”

Nodding, Alise cant speak, afraid she is going to start crying.

Rowan stands and motions for Stoney to sit. “I think I will leave you two alone for a few minutes and get myself another drink.”

Heading for the bar Rowan glances back at the couple, heads together, smiling and kissing. Times like this when I miss John, when I miss....stop it.....no point in going there.... Taking a seat at the bar she asks Patti for what she wants and takes a deep breath, forcing those unbidden thoughts to the back of her mind....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments... we get comments....