Saturday, March 17, 2012










“But Chiot... How can that be?” Alise watches her children on the tape, her attention focused on her youngest daughters words.

Stoney shrugs, “I am not sure mon amour. But Keon asked me to tape her so I wonder if he does not have an idea as to why she seems to be able to speak in several languages.”

“I wonder if she is parroting what she hears or if she really understands...” Alise is at a loss as to what to think. “It looks like she knows what she is saying...”

“I know...” Stoney nods in agreement. “I will show these to Keon when he returns.” He reaches around and pulls Alise into his lap. “The house is quiet... should we sit in front of the fire for awhile?”

Alise grins, “Oui! Can you get a bottle of wine from the cellar? I will get the glasses...”

A short time later, the couple is curled up together on the couch. Alise sips her wine, enjoying the smooth taste, the warm fire and her husbands arms around her.

“Chaton?” Stoney whispers. “We have been busy and have not spoken of the night we spent with Raina. ..”

Alise lifts her head to look in her husbands face. “Are you displeased? Did we do something wrong?”

Stoney gently cups her face, “Non Chaton... nothing was wrong. I just wondered if you enjoyed yourself... and if Raina did... that is all.”

Alises cheeks started to blush and she smiled softly. “I did... you need to ask? It was incredible... Raina is a very beautiful woman.”

“She is.... I did not intend to... participate quite as much as I did..”

Alise gives a throaty laugh, “I know. But the look on her face when you took her....”

Returning the laugh Stoney says, “Ahh mon amour, the look on your face...” He captures her lips in a searing kiss....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments... we get comments....