Tuesday, January 11, 2011









Strange how? Strange good or strange bad?

I was lucky this time. I couldn't have caught that thought if she hadn't been in direct physical contact with Wolf. Something, anyway... but I'd give a pretty to know whether I interest her or skeeve her out.

Damn, who knew that courtship was going to be so confusing? I feel like I'm working with one of those tiny ultra-fragile wood carvings; one wrong move and it's broken, and not all the tears in the world will bring it back.

And once again I wonder why this little Changeling lass has come to mean so much to me. If it were anyone else, I'd say I was bewitched; but to counterfeit Realtan's guileless innocence would take a talent for deceit to rival Loki himself, and I just don't believe it. I can't.

Still, she's not running away screaming. That's something, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments... we get comments....