Tuesday, January 11, 2011









Star smiles as Wolf licks her hands, You are so beautiful....Where do you come from? I have never seen a wolf around here, even in the woods. Only smaller creatures there....

Her thoughts are interrupted by Erik asking about the Phoenix. Hanging onto Erik's wrist she can only imagine what the great bird looks like when he is off Erik's back and flying in the air. Her fingers trace a slow pattern around the tattoo and her thoughts stray to the sight and feel of Erik's skin, his scent.... and she suddenly lets go of his wrist. She watches as he puts the shirt back on and her eyes move from his chest up to his lips...the sight of Traeger kissing Rowan comes unbidden to her mind...

What is wrong with me? Why am I thinking like this? Erik would never want to kiss me like that....but I wonder what it feels like....

Erik watches as Stars eyes turn from apricot to purple and back again. What does the purple mean I wonder?

When Star notices Erik looking at her she blushes deeply and buries her face in Wolf's fur, unaware that Erik and the Wolf can communicate. Why does he make me feel so strange?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments... we get comments....