Friday, January 7, 2011








Smiling and laughing with Traeger, Rowan tells him, “I would love to dance with you, although I am not very good at it and your feet may suffer for it. Consider yourself forewarned.”

Rowan watches Pandora as she orders another Tequila Rose. Hhmm, she must know that isn't good to drink that much right now and its tequila. I wonder if she knows. She has to know. She is nowhere near as naïve as Alise was... should I say anything or keep my mouth shut? Its not my business, but if she doesnt realize…

Rowan sighs, when she talks to herself like this her mind goes in circles. She watches as Pandora takes a big drink and sighs again...

Leaning close so that no one else can hear, “Pandora, please, you shouldn't be drinking so much right now and certainly not the hard stuff. I don't mean to act like your mother and it isn't my business but the midwife in me is cringing with every sip you take.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments... we get comments....