Wednesday, January 26, 2011








Raina nods, in her heart knowing that Guunnar was probably right.

“I dont know. I cant think right now. All I can see is what I saw when I opened that damned door.” Raina sits up on the edge of the bed, and the world seems to be tilting at an odd angle. She leans to one side and starts to cry again. “I'm sorry Guunnar, I'm sorry. I always seem to make a mess of things. And I just cant think right now.”

Sitting up a little straighter she asks “Can you get me something to drink? Not booze, just some juice. And some Advil or something? I already feel like shit.”

Guunnar nods and goes downstairs to talk to Monty. Raina just sits on the side of the bed, unsure of what to do. What if Guunnar is right? Then I have probably ruined everything. And I dont want to leave here... shit... why Gareth? Maybe I should go talk to Nick....

Raina tries to stand and the room starts to spin, and her stomach along with it. She sits back down on the bed until the spinning stops and then lays down. I'll talk to him tomorrow, when I can at least stand up....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments... we get comments....