Wednesday, January 12, 2011











Alise starts to stand up, seeing Jack weaving all over the place. “What in the world is Jack getting himself into now? And why is he picking a fight with that poor boy? He has enough troubles. I am going to let him have it...”

She freezes before she has a chance to move, Stoneys thoughts reaching her mind, Chaton! Dont you dare go near that woman. Please, sit down. Let Raina take care of it. Will you stop thinking of everyone else...what am I going to do with you?

Slowly sitting back in her seat, Alise sends her thoughts, I am sorry Chiot. I cant help it. I see Raina is helping him now. What is the matter with Jack? That is so unlike him.... Do you need some ideas as to what you can do with me? And sends him a picture of them naked, in the shower...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments... we get comments....