Monday, January 3, 2011











Alise immediately feels bad for her giggles and sends her thoughts to Ob.... Barbare, I am so sorry. I did not mean to laugh. We are only teasing, you know I love you as a brother. You are a most handsome dragon. And that is one of the reasons I have not tried to go invisible, I am afraid I will not be able to come back again. Please forgive me...

Leaning against Stoney she says, “I cant wait to go to the lake. It is so peaceful there, and your babies are making their maman very tired mon amour.”

She watches Keon and the others as the laughter slowly fades. “Do you know that woman the riders were watching? She is very beautiful, but the man with her, such sadness or maybe despair is a better word...”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments... we get comments....